Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 30 - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 TBSP of coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Massaman Curry Paste 2.8 oz
1 can of Coconut Milk
½ cup of vegetable Stock
2 Sweet potatoes, peeled, washed, cut into cubes
2 cups butternut squash, peeled, cut into cubes
8 shallots, peeled, left whole or cut in half
½ cup roasted peanuts
1. Heat the Coconut Oil in a pot until it shimmers.
2. Add the Shallots and saute them for 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add the Massaman Curry paste and saute for another 3 minutes.
4. Add the sweet potatoes, squash, coconut milk and vegetable stock and cover the pot with a lid.
2. Bring to a slow simmer. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove the lid for the last 10 minutes.
3. Serve with jasmine rice and roasted peanuts.